Re: Lvl 60 flying skill from Outland

In article
<4eaf7ec9-b5e9-4372-9718-e510c06bc1c6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"BertieBigBollox@xxxxxxxxx" <bertiebigbollox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool. I can fly around now.
Certainly makes it easier to rack up XP and explore new areas. Also,
no hassle avoiding fights on the way to somewhere else...

Does the flying mount work in old world too?

I've run two characters through Outland before they lowered the flying
requirements. Now I have my third & fourth characters in Outland with
flying abilities and it's so easy getting around it almost feels like
cheating. One of those two is now flying in Northrend and it too almost
feels like cheating.

What a TON of XP you get discovering all the places you can discover in
Outland & Northrend! You don't just uncover the map for the achievements
and XP, you discover EVERYwhere (have to get the minor places too) and
gain at least 3 levels with very little effort and quite quickly.

If it's XP that matters, don't wait until lvl 80 to discover all of
Outlands and Northrend.

--
Hypanthia, Night Elf, Shadow Priest, Enchantress/Herbalist.
Cowpattee, Tauren, Druid, Enchantress/Herbalist.

  • Re: Dual Specs cost 1000g
    ... Northrend, where you can't fly until 77. ... Don't spend the money on flying ... I find flying highly useful to do the cooking dailies in Outland, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Effing nutritionist
    ... It brings back memories we were shown at primary schools of flying ... doctors. ... and fabulous stories of a psychologist who worked some time ago in ... work we discover we are mistaken when someone is bold enough to put it ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Daily Quests and Epic Flyer grind post WotLK
    ... flying mount - since I won't be hanging out in Outland to finish leftover ... until 77 to train flying/epic flying. ... flyer and snatch away the node. ... only use the FPs in Outland if I want to go /afk for a while. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Student Drop-Out Rates...why?
    ... > quit flying because of a hair-raising event, such as a brush with disaster, ... They discover on their first flight that the aircraft was probably built ... almost completely at home with the trainer. ... passionate will ever go onto getting their private and continue flying ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Warlock mount question
    ... But flying, ... That is true but only of use once you reach 70 and stay in outland. ... much by not learning how to as they can't use it in northrend anyway. ... Mymule, Gnomish Warlock | Juran, Nightelven Druid ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)