Re: Haste rating
- From: Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 2 Nov 2009 09:59:06 GMT
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:08:16 -0500, Shiflet wrote:
"Marianne" <mjanneh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm not sure about how much haste rating means for a spell caster?
It means differently for different classes. For an affliction warlock, haste
is priority to everything but spellpower.
Would you care to elaborate? Having an affliction warlock, I'd be extremele
interested to find out why I should reconsider my stat priorities :-)
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE)
Urbin (80), Dwarven Hunter | Surana (64), Draenei Mage
Mymule (80), Gnomish Warlock | Kordosch (65), Human Death Knight
Sunh (79), Nightelven Priest | Juran (33), Nightelven Druid
- Prev by Date: Re: Unfair Advantage in BG Borderlines on Cheating! Blizz Turns Head! Says "Working as Designed"!
- Next by Date: Re: What do you wish other players knew about your class/build?
- Previous by thread: Re: Haste rating
- Next by thread: Re: Haste rating