Re: Unfair Advantage in BG Borderlines on Cheating! Blizz Turns Head! Says "Working as Designed"!
- From: Orion Ryder <orionryder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 06:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 29, 4:14 pm, Matt <mateusz.woj...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29 Paź, 14:51, Orion Ryder <orionry...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay now something is not right. We are both mounted and somehow I am
taking damage from him. He is a tauren druid. Still how the hell can a
mounted druid be giving me damage while chasing me. That is total and
Something else must have been going on, as it's impossible to use any
skills while mounted - and when you enter combat it's impossible to
mount. So my bet is that someone else from Horde side joined the
Somethign I neglected to mention because it did nto cross my mind and
it is incredibly odd...
As the DoT was ticking away on me I was staying on my mount. I did nto
think this was possible. I was on my mount at the slower speed until
the druid caught me and hit me at which point I became dismounted. By
then I had little life left. I was able to get my pet to INTIMIDATION
on the druid to buy myself meager moments and a DISENGAGE (or whatever
it is called now) sent me out of melee range temporarily. Still I
ended up dieing.
- Prev by Date: 39 Hours to Get the Squashling
- Next by Date: Re: What do you wish other players knew about your class/build?
- Previous by thread: Re: Unfair Advantage in BG Borderlines on Cheating! Blizz Turns Head! Says "Working as Designed"!
- Next by thread: Re: Unfair Advantage in BG Borderlines on Cheating! Blizz Turns Head! Says "Working as Designed"!