Re: PTR 3.3 patch notes - exciting new things

Mark wrote:
Wait what..? I don't get it. Firstly, if 1 player rolls greed and the
others roll disenchant, does greed take preference because it means he
can use it for off-spec, but didn't want to roll need?

"Works exactly like greed", so if you win the greed roll, you get a
shard. If they win the greed roll, they get the item.

Hoofu, 80 tauren shaman, Argent Dawn (EU)

  • Re: Im just about to buy another new Skoda
    ... Well, I don't find that 2cv vans "roll too much", either, so... ... than entirely safe. ... If your preference is for handling, why mock those who prefer ride quality? ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Is PC Gen Rigged
    ... All the other players roll in front of te DM and no one ever has that mcuh luck. ... preference - of computer character generators is that you can quickly roll thousands of characters, till you get one you like. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: To NEED or not to NEED?
    ... I'm looking at a related situation: Running off-spec as DPS paladin so ... If I roll greed, there ... DE and greed have the same priority. ... Buinne (80 Troll Shaman) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Nobody Calls My Wife a Ninja! Nobody! Except That Idiot!
    ... I take it you rolled "Need" on every Frozen Orb that dropped then, ... I did have a macro that I spammed at the start of the instance, "I roll ... It is justified for an enchanter to roll DE. ... For the enchanter to ROLL disenchant with everyone else at the time of the drop is absolutely justified and fine...I love getting a enchanter in the heroic runs, as I almost always choose DE now, except I pay closer attention to drops in PoS, HoR, FoS... ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)