Re: PTR 3.3 patch notes - exciting new things
- From: "Hoofu&Oggie" <snarks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
Wait what..? I don't get it. Firstly, if 1 player rolls greed and the
others roll disenchant, does greed take preference because it means he
can use it for off-spec, but didn't want to roll need?
"Works exactly like greed", so if you win the greed roll, you get a
shard. If they win the greed roll, they get the item.
Hoofu, 80 tauren shaman, Argent Dawn (EU)
- Prev by Date: Re: What do you wish other players knew about your class/build?
- Next by Date: Re: Bankers Getting Squashlings and Helms
- Previous by thread: Re: PTR 3.3 patch notes - exciting new things
- Next by thread: Undocumented 3.3 changes