Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:52:29 +0100, Cradok <iantait@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Catriona R wrote:
Dunno about that, we didn't have much luck with rings and running with 2
<80 casters in the group and always having the melee ring drop... we got
one ring each in the end but could've happily taken 2 each. I'm not
after the mount either, anyway, only the achievements, just can't be
bothered farming for a stupid low droprate thing that has a time limit
on it, that's too much like work.

He drops 2 mounts; there's the broom which only works during Hallow's
End, but which isn't learned, and there's the actual horse mount which
is learned and usable all year.

Yeah, I was meaning the permanent one, we had one of the brooms drop, I
made my bf take it for his warlock, seems suitable for a warlock to ride
a broom ;-)
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)

  • Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!
    ... <80 casters in the group and always having the melee ring drop... ... after the mount either, anyway, only the achievements, just can't be ... made my bf take it for his warlock, seems suitable for a warlock to ride ... Got it the first time I ran there, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!
    ... <80 casters in the group and always having the melee ring drop... ... after the mount either, anyway, only the achievements, just can't be ... I've got the broom, its abilities scale with you're riding/flying ... I got the tome this week. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Mounts (WAS Re: Mine vein revival time?)
    ... epic mount will become even more trivial. ... At level 80 a warlock could most likely solo that quest. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 2.3 Official PTR Patch Notes
    ... Engineers can now create incredible new flying machines! ... I.e. you need the riding skill and can create a flying explodocopter ... thought it was just the mount, ... The cheapest any warlock can get the dreadsteed ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Anyone ever bought gold online
    ... This is only an issue on your first character. ... A sideeffect of the mount at level 40 is that it teaches you to ... My warlock is still reatively poor, ... Level 40 mount quest is the biggest joke in the game as you simply walk ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)