Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!

"Catriona R" <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7ka402F3650h8U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, my reckoning is that, for any item I need, I have 100% chance with
3 summons. Now even if only one out of the people in a pug needs an
item, that's 50% chance of 5 summons, which is lower chance overall.
Granted it's a fair point about increasing the chance again by also
doing a pug, but I prefer to use my summon in the group with my bf so as
to give him more chances on the drops he wants as well; would be a bit
selfish of me just to use his summons without giving any of mine in
return!

If he's not after the mount, I guarantee you, he won't NEED that many
summons, esp, since, as you said, he also doesn't care about achievements.

  • Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!
    ... Now even if only one out of the people in a pug needs an ... item, that's 50% chance of 5 summons, which is lower chance overall. ... <80 casters in the group and always having the melee ring drop... ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!
    ... decreased chance of winning the roll. ... Running extra toons ... item, that's 50% chance of 5 summons, which is lower chance overall. ... Balgair (70 Human Rogue) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Small Claims Court representation
    ... their chance to settle up, they put you to the trouble of getting the ... Summons - now you make THEM suffer for their obstinacy! ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!
    ... Catriona R wrote: ... Now even if only one out of the people in a pug needs an ... item, that's 50% chance of 5 summons, which is lower chance overall. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)