Got my Violet Protodrake!

Just gleeful.

Getting the Hallowed Helm in the Hallow's End even was the only
standing between me the the 310% VPD mount from the 'What A Long
Strange Trip It's Been' meta-meta achievement, on which I'd been
working for an entire year. The HH drops at a moderate rate from the
Headless Horseman daily, and at a low rate from the hourly Treat Bags,
and the daily Crudely Wrapped Gifts.

Server reset was at 6AM here, and I got out of bed at 6:45, 7:50,
8:55, and 9 AM, did the Treat bag and went back to bed. Got 'tricked'
and treated twice each. At 9:30 ran the HH daily with guildies, but no
helm. Returned to Goldshire, and the 10:05 run got me a Sinister
Squashling, the other rare drop, but I already had it, so it was
useless. I then got managed the 'Smashing Pumpkin' daily, which yields
the Crudely Wrapped Gift. I opened it, and BAM! Autoloot was on, so I
didn't even get to gloat - I suddenly had 3 achievements - the one for
getting the Helm and Squashling, the meta for Hallow's End, and
WALSTIB.

Just gleeful.

pt
.