Re: Legacy Gear

i| || ||| ||||| |||||| 2.0 wrote:
No low level shoulders? I guess shoulder enchants only came in BC?

Zul'Gurub gave the first shoulder enchants, and then AQ20 gave another
set, so they were intended for level 60 raiders only. Then, in TBC,
they were from reputation I think, so again they were endgame
enchants, and the same with WotLK. Maybe they will introduce a way for
enchants to scale down with level, so you could slap a WotLK shoulder
enchant on and mail it to your new alt, and the enchant will improve
as you level up.

Hoofu, 80 tauren shaman, Argent Dawn (EU)
.