Re: Legacy Gear
- From: pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx (PV)
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:09:19 -0500
"i|||| | | || ||| || |||| 2.0" <i| || ||| ||||| |||||| 2.0> writes:
I haven't bothered to use them, however I may be raising a few alts soon.
Do they take enchants? Do the enchants scale?
They do take enchants, but only enchants that will go on any item, so you
have to use vanilla WoW ones. They do not scale, but for leveling a vanilla
enchant is more than enough.
Note also - don't try to slip a shoulder enchant on a heirloom item. It
will soulbind the item. I've heard that Dire Maul librams may be an
exception, but I'm not going to go to the trouble of finding out. *
* PV Something like badgers, something like lizards, and something
- Prev by Date: Re: Legacy Gear
- Next by Date: Re: The need for gratuitous insult?
- Previous by thread: Re: Legacy Gear
- Next by thread: Re: Legacy Gear