Re: Getting specialty bag recipes?

Catriona R wrote:
Depends on profession, my scribe now has three 32-slot inscription bags
and may well get more, since a key part of making money from glyphs is
in having a wide range available to list, and whilst glyphs stack with
themselves, they don't stack with each other and there's around 340-odd
different glyphs available. Likewise I have a large herbs bag because
[...]

I think that's one case where I'd support cryptoguy, sort of. Why don't you just keep the ingredients for glyhps around, and then make the glyps on an as-needed basis?

--
Peter Knutsen
sagatafl.org