Re: How much is the Hallowed Helm worth to you?

On Oct 6, 2:06 pm, cryptoguy <treifam...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 6, 1:35 pm, Nemesis <teh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 6, 12:50 pm, cryptoguy <treifam...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At the moment, the only thing between me and the Violet Protodrake
310% mount is getting the Hallowed Helm in the approaching Hallow's
End event.

You do know that last year, like with the hallowed pet, you can get
those items from those surprise gift boxes which is how my alts got
theirs.  That's assuming they do it like that this year.

Yes, I know that. I stated so in the OP. I'm going to be losing sleep
to hit the innkeepers as frequently as possible. It's a 1.3% drop.
Assuming I can hit it 8 times in a day, (I do sleep, and can't do it
from work), I have about a 10% chance of seeing one on any given day.
It's a 7% chance from the horseman. In a group of 5, that's about a
35% chance a day. My chances of getting it from the horseman are much
better than from the treat bags (1/hour) or surprise packages (1/day).

I actually got my Sinister Squashling last year from a treat bag. I
failed to get the helm despite trying. I don't want to repeat that
this year.

pt

That's where I got mine and the Helm. I meant to say treat bag but
forgot what it was actually called.

  • Re: How much is the Hallowed Helm worth to you?
    ... 310% mount is getting the Hallowed Helm in the approaching Hallow's ... those items from those surprise gift boxes which is how my alts got ... It's a 7% chance from the horseman. ... better than from the treat bags or surprise packages. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: If One Tries to Trick or Treat for the Squashling Every Single Hour...
    ... As the squashling was the last thing missing for my "the hallowed" title (I ... I would log in right after getting up for the trick or treat bag, ... struggle to get the helm and for others it was the opposite. ... -> several hallowed helms but no squashling ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Got my Violet Protodrake!
    ... Getting the Hallowed Helm in the Hallow's End even was the only ... 8:55, and 9 AM, did the Treat bag and went back to bed. ... Squashling, the other rare drop, but I already had it, so it was ... treat bag or the Crudely Wrapped Gift in Goldshire. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Help! - Im unburdened!
    ... so I proceeded to the Castle to wish for a bag of holding ... and get the desired GDSM. ... wished for the desired bag, wished for a helm of brilliance, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Little advice needed on hoarding items
    ... magic items have more chance of becoming other magic ... helm, does it have a chance to turn into a magical helm or does it ... A +3 leather helm is just as likely to turn into a helm of brilliance ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)