Re: Making money in WoW
- From: Brent Stroh <bmstroh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:06:16 -0500
nuts <nuspammed@xxxxxx> wrote:
I just meant to say that you have to take the time to play the AH game
if you want the money to afford mounts etc. It's easy, and can be fun.
Some people take levelling as a full-time job, to the point they're
not fully enjoying the game.
That's one of the best things about WoW, IMO - there are a number of more
or less equally viable ways to enjoy the game. PvE, PvP, economy...
Realistically, there is more than enough gold available from Northred
questing, post-80, to get flying mounts, etc, and dailies are an endless
stream of coin for those who aren't interested in playing the economy.
For some reason, I'm not a huge fan of doing the same quests over and over,
but hitting the AH 2 or 3 times a day doesn't bother me.
Mertuka - Rogue (80) : Mallan - Priest (48) : Medanu - Druid (47)
Ralinth - Warlock (80) : Magorg - Hunter (47) : Ralethian - Paladin (48)
Rakhalga - DK (80) : Meedak - Mage (50) : Rahuraluna - Shaman (13)
Relikag - Warrior (10)
- Prev by Date: Re: Now You Can See Your Pets Eat
- Next by Date: The Edge of the World
- Previous by thread: Re: Making money in WoW
- Next by thread: October gold update: +21K gold, but most of that spent