Re: /dancing with Catrina
- From: Rob Wynne <doc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 19:19:05 +0000 (UTC)
Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:29:17 -0700 (PDT), Matt wrote:
On 30 Wrz, 22:29, Urbin <ur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I don't have a lot of time on the weekend: Does anyone have a clue where
one might find Catrina that needs dancing with for the achievment?
I don't know where she is, but Day of the Dead is next month, so if
you mean this weekend - don't worry.
Dang, it's time to stop playing. This is the second time I thought a world
event would take place this month when it's only in November.
Urbin, extremely clueless this month
Well, you get November earlier in Europe. Timezones, you know.
For instance, right now in Belgium, it's actually 1904. Many people don't
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/
Gafilk 2010: Jan 8-10, 2010 - Atlanta, GA - http://www.gafilk.org/
Aphelion - Original SF&F since 1997 - http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: So Inscriptionists Can Skip Hodir?
- Next by Date: Re: What stats for a levelling (level 74) shadow priest?
- Previous by thread: Re: /dancing with Catrina
- Next by thread: Recount How do I set this up and use it, is there a readme?