Re: Pirates Day
- From: C J Campbell <christophercampbellremovethis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:25:48 -0700
On 2009-09-19 20:59:59 -0700, twk <twk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
C J Campbell <christophercampbellremovethis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-09-19 14:30:16 -0700, Mark Reinhold <markr@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
AARRRRGGGG. You silly gamers fight like COWS
Walk the plank, landlubber.
So, all there is to it is the achievement
for drinking with the captain?
And on my PvE realm, lots of PvP going on, on the roof. Horde, alliance,
and of course the BB Bruisers going at it non-stop the entire time I ran
my characters through there.
Aye lad. The boys and girls like to celebrate a little.
World Famous Flight Instructor
- Prev by Date: Re: Pirates Day
- Next by Date: Re: Blizzard sued for patent infringement
- Previous by thread: Re: Pirates Day
- Next by thread: Re: Pirates Day