Re: Where to for 31 character?

Yeechang Lee <ylee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an Alliance druid that just turned 31 via Ashenvale. As I've posted a few
times before I hate repeating content, so I'd like to avoid going
through Stranglethorn Vale again. I also want to save Arathi Highlands
for another character now 27.[1] Does Desolace contain enough
quests to get me to 40? If not, would Desolace plus Dustwallow Marsh
get me to 45?

[1] Kind of stuck, actually. She's down to one red-level quest in
Wetlands, which will wrap up that zone. I think Thousand Needles is my
best bet to get me to 30+ efficiently while not having me see content
I'd rather save for another Alliance character.

Desolace + Dustwallow should get you at least MOST of the way to 45, if not
all the way. Dustwallow has a lot of quests since they did the expansion of
it a few patches ago. (Having just recently completed Loremaster, I did
them on my 80 hunter. When I levelled through Dustwallow the first time,
most of that content did not exist.)

You may now be a bit high for the few alliance quests in Stonetalon, but
don't skip them. Do them before you get to Desolace.

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

  • Re: Life Begins At 40 ... Help!
    ... find myself endlessly repeating the same quests with different faces. ... the Badlands are only a short trip on your newly ... I didn't do much in Feralas with Urbin, ... of their 30s in Desolace). ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Question re: Centaur Rep in Southern Desolace
    ... I think its time I return to Desolace for a quick romp seeing as how ... Can you blame me? ... Can't one just go in and pull quests from each faction? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Swamp of Sorrows
    ... and will probably do Desolace. ... far more alliance than horde in the badlands. ... level quests near the FP and town and they get harder ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Report on a long needed long strecht of WoW :)
    ... I finally managed to get the Terrok quests in Skettis done (my ... I'll have to go back once I am on the Kara key quest) and finished all the ... back to Mymule and Desolace. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: sparkles? What sparkels?
    ... I am finding LOTS of quests with my new 'lock in areas I have done ... and I love STV and didn't want to not do the new Dustwallow ... Plus as someone else has mentioned it's hard to make money when you level ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)