Re: XP Cataclysm
- From: "BertieBigBollox@xxxxxxxxx" <bertiebigbollox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 24, 3:36 am, Polarhound <polarho...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am confused about the XP Cataclysm and how it will affect the players who
don't buy the XP. In the past, most XPs have made dramatic permanent but
smallish changes to things, like moving Dal - or otherwise large changes
like creating new areas like Outlands.
Now, will the new Azeroth be out of phase for the expansion players, or will
there be some humungous patch downloads for the non-XP players to reshape
the worlds of Kalimdor & the Eastern Kingdom for them too?
I understand having stuff out of phase, but I can't see how "I'll meet you
on the bridge at IF" would work! Surely creating a new zone would have to
be easier -
The old world will be completely replaced for all players, regardless of
what parts they own.
So those of us without the expansion will still, for instance, see the
barrens split in two?
- Prev by Date: Re: LFM daily HC, need to be full epic...
- Next by Date: Warrior - never use berserk stance - convince me !
- Previous by thread: Re: XP Cataclysm
- Next by thread: Re: XP Cataclysm