- From: "k" <fellafel@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:24:59 +0800
I am confused about the XP Cataclysm and how it will affect the players who
don't buy the XP. In the past, most XPs have made dramatic permanent but
smallish changes to things, like moving Dal - or otherwise large changes
like creating new areas like Outlands.
Now, will the new Azeroth be out of phase for the expansion players, or will
there be some humungous patch downloads for the non-XP players to reshape
the worlds of Kalimdor & the Eastern Kingdom for them too?
I understand having stuff out of phase, but I can't see how "I'll meet you
on the bridge at IF" would work! Surely creating a new zone would have to
be easier -
- Prev by Date: Re: Leveling warriors vs other classes
- Next by Date: Yoggy-25 go splattysplat!
- Previous by thread: Additional instances cannot be launched??
- Next by thread: Re: XP Cataclysm