Re: I Tip My Hat to the Old School Baron Runners Pre-BC

"Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:rSijm.261964$E61.32151@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Orion

PS Does that mount ever drop? My son wants that mount for his DK. We
ran it 3 times and will do it again someday but I need a break from
all those Strat mobs for a little while

The mount's drop rate something like 1%, so you're looking at potentially a
hundred runs or so before you get it(this is a big increase from the old
days, where it was a droprate of .02%, but still, don't expect to get it in
just a handful of runs).

5 runs on my paladin...6 runs on my DK...2 Deathchargers.. :o)
Seriously..if you get the Key to the City (which you probably already have) and use the service entrance, most of the mobs are avoidable if you're running it solo..15mins should see you facing the Baron..don't know if this is significant but the deathcharger has reared up just before i went into battle both times it has dropped..?

  • Re: I Tip My Hat to the Old School Baron Runners Pre-BC
    ... My son wants that mount for his DK. ... ran it 3 times and will do it again someday but I need a break from ... just a handful of runs). ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Family of Sir Arthur Howard
    ... 3rd son of the Baroness Strathcona & Mount ... Royal 1896-1971 married Lady Leonora Stanley Baldwin ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: 10-15 hours of practice gets you where, now ?
    ... My 11 year old son is probably at around the 5-7 hour mark of practice; ... longer rides in there, too--up to around 100 yards at a shot. ... against the curb to keep it from rolling back. ... He can mount that way ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Looking for a good beginners telescope, suggestions?
    ... >> Ask him if he would prefer an EQ mount or a less ... > you feed your kid or have your kid around stuff that is ... Mark Robert's should talk with his son ... fit the scope to the person, this is a 12 year old. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Coren Direbrew Can Kiss My Keg!
    ... Bah! ... My son and I gave it a try but he had a few ball games and a practise. ... We had jsut finished up some randoms and the XP in them is not worth it although he tanked well and I am satisfied with my healing job ... But Nik got the Stratholme mount and Tyler got the Magister's Terrace mount and the Sethekk Halls mount. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)