Re: Surprised No one has announced Patch day Yet
- From: Orion Ryder <orionryder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 06:09:46 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 5, 4:35 am, Matt <mateusz.woj...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4 Sie, 14:40, Orion Ryder <orionry...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I know one thing for certain...
On my VISTA PC any toons that are sitting in Dalaran when the patch is
over and done and I load them into Dalaran, they will get kicked out.
Always happens on that PC.
Delete your cache folder - it helped me on my old computer. Some
addons were using old cached items/recipes and causing disconnects.
Weird enough on new PC with Vista I have no such problems.
I did delete cache a few times on other patches and sometimes it does
the trick and sometimes it did not.
Eventually everything loads in fine.
- Prev by Date: Re: World of Warcraft Client Patch 3.2.0
- Next by Date: Why...
- Previous by thread: Re: Surprised No one has announced Patch day Yet
- Next by thread: Re: Surprised No one has announced Patch day Yet