Re: Dead NPCs in Ogrimmar

"SandF" <here@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:CaOdnU__iqUwkuXXnZ2dnUVZ8hydnZ2d@xxxxxx:

Same in Stormwind on the Bronze Dragonflight server..bodies have been
there for over a month now..the place is beginning to smell..

I suspect the Lich King trying to unleash his plague on us.

Game masters will be happy to clean these rotting bodies if someone does a
report.

  • Re: Tech antibodies
    ... >> I could see someone from the future going back in time with a plan on ... So the aliens study human biology surreptitiously, ... unleashed some entirely different plague. ... unleash any that we were immune to. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.science)
  • We should unleash the plague on Iraq and the middle east
    ... We should unleash the plague on Iraq and the middle east and then see ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)