Re: I hate Bind On Equip

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:40:12 +1000, Kilgaard <Kilgaard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What's a Brigadier General?

Oh, you mean a Warbringer? ;)

(Brigadier General is the Alliance name. Warbringer is the Horde name.
They function the same way.)

Sorry, yeah, I play Ally mostly (haven't got any Horde toons that can
even *start* BGs, I believe) and didn't bother to check the Horde side
when I was checking to make sure I had the name of the Brigadier
General correct ;-/

--
ald