how much DPS should my hunter be doing?
- From: echinacea <echinacea100@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
at level 62?
i downloaded the dpsmeter addon and last night soloing in hellfire i
was doing about 280 average (both hunter and pet). my hunter is beast
specced and has a tiger pet and is using whatever I can get off AH
(currently using a hurricane). I upgrade to whatever I can afford on
AH or whatever is given as quest reward, whichever is better. The only
instance Ive been in was Zul Farak to get the carrot.
I got a couple bows off AH but I cant use until 70 and 77 so I got a
little ways to go until I can use those to help out but I am noticing
a drop in dps lately....just cant seem to kill fast enought to keep
from getting swarmed in some parts of hellfire peninsula and i know
how snobbish teams are so I dont expect to get invited to instances (i
have a mixture of gear...only a couple purples and blues....the weird
thing is, i find some green items that are a lot better mixture of
stats than stuff i see on AH. i think what makes blue and purple items
"better" are other stats thrown in and the ability to use them at
lower levels....that and the perceived need to have all purple items
to join an instance)
- Prev by Date: Re: Dual Boxing Focus Target
- Next by Date: Re: how much DPS should my hunter be doing?
- Previous by thread: Macros and multiple computers
- Next by thread: Re: how much DPS should my hunter be doing?