Re: Emalon ruined VoA...
- From: Pete B <xxxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:54:58 +0200
In article <h2augc$luo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gordon@xxxxxxxxx says...
In <je62m.1891$cW.37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Eldon Down <nospamelrodnospam@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
But yes, overall, I agree it would have been a far better design to make
them separate raids, rather than putting two very different skill/gear
level bosses together.
No, it would not have been "better design."
yes it would. And presumably blizzard has realized this since they now
make it possible for everybody with an adequate computer to get better
equipment by doing heroics.
- Prev by Date: Faction Change service Coming Up!
- Next by Date: China To Ban Goldfarming
- Previous by thread: Re: Emalon ruined VoA...
- Next by thread: Re: Emalon ruined VoA...