Re: 3.2 PTR patchnotes

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 03:58:44 -0400, ToolPackinMama
<philnblanc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Catriona R wrote:

It might perhaps not be that great until you get Mangle, I remember
after I got that levelling suddenly became really easy, wasn't too bad
from 30 onwards when I had some cat skills but I did miss my rogue
skills a lot... once I had Mangle though I was doing so much damage that
I loved it :-)

Kiss that goodbye. Apparently Druids are in for a damage nerf.

Not a big one, and even with it they'll still likely do more damage than
they did while I was levelling. Why do you have to be so negative all
the time?
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)