Re: Arghhh! Accidentally bought two mounts....
- From: "BertieBigBollox@xxxxxxxxx" <BertieBigBollox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:21:12 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 22, 6:08 pm, cryptoguy <treifam...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 22, 12:54 pm, "Robert" <williamsrober...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<BertieBigBol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jun 22, 12:43 pm, evanma...@xxxxxxxxx (EvanMac) wrote:
BertieBigBol...@xxxxxxxxx <BertieBigBol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bit of a waste of gold !!!!
I cant seem to sell the mount back now. Anything at all I can do about
At least I've got one black and one red to use depeding on my
buy another 13 mounts and get the achievement :D
Here's to you Nicola and Bart
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph!
Cant afford the extra one I've got !!!!
they do eat allot, and then there is the cleaning up after them, my main has
allot of mounts, and she stays busy with them, feeding, cleaning, grooming.
/dnd ha, ha, ha, you want me to do what?!?
Seriously, open a ticket with the GMs. They may have mercy. I've twice
had them straighten out mis-allocated items which Master Looters gave
the wrong person.
pt- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Worth a punt I suppose.
- Prev by Date: Re: shaman and binds to account shoulders
- Next by Date: Soloing low level instances - what level before you can do them?
- Previous by thread: Re: Arghhh! Accidentally bought two mounts....
- Next by thread: Re: Arghhh! Accidentally bought two mounts....