Re: Heigan the Unclean query?
- From: ASKF <nospam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:38:34 +0200
Zil ytrede sig i <4a3a390e$0$24011$db0fefd9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> med dette:
Try not to worry about everyone else in the raid - just concentrate
on where you are and where you need to be.
This is actually a very important advice. In most cases you will die, if
you just try to follow the rest, because there's a little latency in the
graphics and then there is the human reaction time too. It might easily
add up to 1 sec. and that is enough for one to be too slow.
Once I figured the dance out, I soon started having enough time to keep
my Shadow Weaving up, by dropping SW:P and Devouering Plague on the
boss, right before Shadow Weaving would time out, and drop HoTs and
shields on the ones who get hit by the slime.
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he
can hear you only through the filter of the paradigm he holds."
- Prev by Date: Lordaeron camp - spell casters and ghost things?
- Next by Date: Re: right click
- Previous by thread: Re: Heigan the Unclean query?
- Next by thread: Re: Heigan the Unclean query?