Re: Battle.net account

Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well yeah I have an authenticator and I'm not that concerned, it's just
that that is the *only* thing the battle.net accounts seem to do. Zero
benefit and a potential negative... I don't get why there's any reason
at all to upgrade?

I believe that once you have all your accounts under one battle.net
account, you can switch to a different WoW account's toon in game
without having to log in again. If you switch between your WoW
accounts often, this may save you some time.

The main reason I'm avoiding it is because, for my multi-boxing
login, it will add an extra step (that of chooseing which WoW account
I want), which i'll have to do manually in each of my 5 windows. Not a
big deal, but it's still one more step.

Sooner or later we'll *have* to move to a battle.net account, anyway.
I can see the advantages, particularly when Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2
are out.

--
Zil, Level 80 NE Priest, Aman Shan're, Stormrage Europe

  • Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...
    ... If you have reason to believe you are in the focus of someone who can take ... do we have any real news of this vulnerability being used in ... Rocketmail accounts, but all accounts do cause issues now, currently ... not for Debian lists only:(. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Transfer of posts
    ... John Cooper wrote: ... How do you know that this is the reason? ... But Gareth, I see the Gospel accounts as complementary evidence, and not as ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: IIS Security
    ... The main reason for granting ... Administrator privileges to accounts that don't need ... permissions that are really needed. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Battle.net account
    ... that that is the *only* thing the battle.net accounts seem to do. ... see no reason to do it before they make you do it. ... Eilnich (70 Blood Elf Warlock) ... Balgair (70 Human Rogue) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: ready yet for M? [YACD]
    ... no reason you "have" to killfile them. ... Google Groups is glitchy and often some accounts are unable to post ... and switch to another one if one of them quits working. ... If Google Groups worked reliably, then I'd be able to stick with just ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)