Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 07:49:49 -0700 (PDT), Tim <timber271@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

For those who object to mounts at lower levels, Blizz should add a
couple of new achievements:

Don't use a mount until level 40.

Don't use an epic mount until level 60.

Players obessed with achievements would have to postpone using mounts
until the old levels to get the achievements.

I think its great. I have a lvl 50 BE warlock who would love the
faster speed. Glad she can get a chicken and not have to do that god
awful dreadsteed quest. In 10 lvls she can get flight. Now she can
fly to her quests.

What can be bad about that. If you don't like the fact just don't get
your mounts and let us who would like it a bit easier to enjoy.

I can remember when the ogres around that castle in arathi highlands
were elites. Also all the dark elves around uldaman were all elites.
now they are just regular joes. The game is a whole lot easier than
before.

  • Re: School of Hard Knocks Exit Counseling Support Group
    ... I had one of the achievements from last year when the event ... For some reason I kept being too late at clicking the flag with my main ... the mount achievement, I have paied for the riding and always use the ... "When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Hallows End 2011 - The Good Bad & Ugly (Sort of)...
    ... My Paladin got his Hallow's End achievements in 2008. ... He still does not have the mount. ... and pet, done. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
    ... Don't use an epic mount until level 60. ... Players obessed with achievements would have to postpone using mounts ... playing and tell blizz why then maybe they will make it hard again. ... I been playing the game far less than some of you ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
    ... Don't use an epic mount until level 60. ... Players obessed with achievements would have to postpone using mounts ... awful dreadsteed quest. ... Also all the dark elves around uldaman were all elites. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)