Re: Undergeared players in Heroics
- From: John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:18:07 +0000 (UTC)
In <h0u96c$nr6$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ToolPackinMama <philnblanc@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I say if your first healer DC's and I am a healer you hastily picked up
off the curb, and you rush in without inspecting me or reassuring
yourself of my UTTER PERFECTION, then you are getting what you deserve,
If you join the group as a healer I would think that constitutes an
agreement on your part that you think you actually can heal it,
regardless if you're a replacement.
John Gordon A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
-- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"
- Prev by Date: Re: lag on nagrand EU?
- Next by Date: Re: Undergeared players in Heroics
- Previous by thread: Re: Undergeared players in Heroics
- Next by thread: Re: Undergeared players in Heroics