Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
- From: "Mark (newsgroups)" <marknewsgroups@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 12, 3:31 pm, jami...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jamie Kahn Genet)
That epic feeling I got with each new character is largely gone now. I
know with little effort I can quickly travel anywhere and level to end
game in a couple months if I apply myself. Meh.
I highly doubt that has much to do with the changes. It's only natural
that the game seems smaller once you've travelled the world dozens of
times. I know it did to me on even my second character.
Another funny thing is I've had my best fun grouping in lower level
instances. Not end game ones. People are cooler, more easy going.
Everything's not mission critical, and mostly people are there to have
fun (there's not a lot of other reasons left - cheers Blizzard :-p ).
I have very fond memories of grouping in lower level instances, but I
have the same memories of high level instances. Depends on the people,
again I think you're reading what you want into this.
When did you start WoW?
- Prev by Date: Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
- Next by Date: Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
- Previous by thread: Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
- Next by thread: Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2