Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2

Mephistophilhibbs <snarks@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Back in the day, I remember that most of the population of Level 60
characters didn't have an epic mount. It was a serious achievement,
and it was around 900g I think including discount. So I don't have a
problem with the highest level of riding being expensive, it was ever
thus.

Yep. getting epic mount money together in vanilla was as hard or harder
than collecting 5000g now. It's perfectly acceptable, especially since
they're more than doubling the speed of non-epic flyers. *
like corkscrews.

  • Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2
    ... characters didn't have an epic mount. ... Hoofu, 80 tauren shaman, Argent Dawn ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Question on epic mounts
    ... 100g discount when buying your epic mount (or elite mount, ... currently First Sergeant (rank 5) for the Horde. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Blue lust
    ... You get a 10% discount when honored with a faction, ... But you also get a 10% discount from being Rank 3 in PVP ... So your epic mount if you have the 2 discounts "only" costs 800 gold, ... not 900 gold. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Question on epic mounts
    ... You also get another 10% discount on the price when you reach exalted ... with any major city. ... faction and then you can buy an epic mount for 90g from the AV vendor. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)