Re: Upcoming Mount Changes - Patch 3.2

Mephistophilhibbs <snarks@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Back in the day, I remember that most of the population of Level 60
characters didn't have an epic mount. It was a serious achievement,
and it was around 900g I think including discount. So I don't have a
problem with the highest level of riding being expensive, it was ever
thus.

Yep. getting epic mount money together in vanilla was as hard or harder
than collecting 5000g now. It's perfectly acceptable, especially since
they're more than doubling the speed of non-epic flyers. *
like corkscrews.
.