Re: Download (I Think) Question
- From: the_old_man@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 01:31:30 -0700
On Thu, 28 May 2009 14:26:18 -0700 (PDT), neithskye
On May 28, 4:55 pm, "Gumby619" <Gumby...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Its 4 screws and 2 plugs that can't be mixed up due to shape. Find a slot
for the hd, screw it in and plug it in.
I'm sure. However, I would never trust myself enough to open my
computer up to even attempt this. Knowing me, I'd break something. As
Catriona politely stated, things are are second nature to you computer
types aren't as easy for the rest of us.
Hire a computer tech from the yellow pages. Let you fingers do the
walking. If you live in Fresno, CA I'll do it for free.
- Prev by Date: Re: Download (I Think) Question
- Next by Date: Re: Download (I Think) Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Download (I Think) Question
- Next by thread: Re: Download (I Think) Question