Re: Download (I Think) Question

"Catriona R" <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:788allF1k8vpnU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 28 May 2009 13:13:40 -0700, "Gumby619" <Gumby619@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a little out there I think but the easiest way to do it, take the
hd
out of the old comp and install it in the new comp. Problem solved in
about
10 minutes.

Problem is that involves knowing enough about the inner workings of
computers to be able to connect it up properly, and Jill has said she's
not too familiar with the technical side. I like to think I'm not a
complete computer noob but it wouldn't be a simple task to me (yeah I'm
sure it is to people who are used to building their own computers but a
lot of us aren't :-))
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)

Its 4 screws and 2 plugs that can't be mixed up due to shape. Find a slot
for the hd, screw it in and plug it in.

Gumby619

  • Re: DNS & DC
    ... No, it doesn't resolve. ... connection, restarting the comp, it simply will not resolve. ... In AD, users and computers, we have one group - Computers, with Default ... group policy applied (hosts that are in this group have no trouble with DNS ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Mapping 3 Vista comps, can not see each other
    ... so it will not map the computers that are not seen by others. ... If you use 3rd party Firewall On, Vista/XP Native Firewall should be Off, and the active Firewall has to adjusted to your Network IP numbers on what is some time called the Trusted Zone (consult your 3rd Party Firewall instructions. ... I will refer to them as Comp 1, Comp 2, Comp 3. ...
  • Re: Download (I Think) Question
    ... out of the old comp and install it in the new comp. ... computers to be able to connect it up properly, ... screw it in and plug it in. ... Actually you can get a kit that turns an ide hd into a SATA2 HD. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Download (I Think) Question
    ... out of the old comp and install it in the new comp. ... computers to be able to connect it up properly, ... Eilnich (70 Blood Elf Warlock) ... Balgair (70 Human Rogue) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)