Re: Download (I Think) Question

"Catriona R" <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:788allF1k8vpnU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 28 May 2009 13:13:40 -0700, "Gumby619" <Gumby619@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a little out there I think but the easiest way to do it, take the
hd
out of the old comp and install it in the new comp. Problem solved in
about
10 minutes.

Problem is that involves knowing enough about the inner workings of
computers to be able to connect it up properly, and Jill has said she's
not too familiar with the technical side. I like to think I'm not a
complete computer noob but it wouldn't be a simple task to me (yeah I'm
sure it is to people who are used to building their own computers but a
lot of us aren't :-))
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)

Its 4 screws and 2 plugs that can't be mixed up due to shape. Find a slot
for the hd, screw it in and plug it in.

Gumby619

.