Re: Download (I Think) Question
- From: neithskye <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
On May 28, 3:02 pm, Catriona R <catrionarNOS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can just copy and paste the folder from your old computer if you
have some way of transferring the files (assuming your old one didn't
die) - the game doesn't have to actually be installed as such, just
copying an existing installation should work fine.
No, the computer didn't die. I just got sick of playing the game on a
four-year-old, 512 MB RAM, NVidea 5400 video card computer. Couldn't
go to Dalaran, couldn't do 25-mans. I'm just frozen the whole time.
No more having to be summoned to H VH from Krasus's Landing because
I'm completely frozen!
How would I copy and paste the folder? That would be really great if I
could, because it's just now starting to occur to me everything that's
in that folder - addons, screenshots. However, I'm not sure how to
transfer it. I have a memory stick, but I somehow don't think that
will be enough. :P
- Prev by Date: Re: Hacked again
- Next by Date: Re: Download (I Think) Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Download (I Think) Question
- Next by thread: Re: Download (I Think) Question