Download (I Think) Question
- From: neithskye <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a new computer today and will be picking it up in three
One thing I am not looking forward to is re-installing WoW from all
three CDs (original game times two expansions), not to mention all the
patch time, not to mention I'm not entirely sure where my CDs are. I
remember when I first got WoW, it took something like six hours to
install due to patches.
A guildie mentioned that if I have an account, there is some Web site
I can go to and download . . . something from there, so I don't have
to re-install from all the CDs.
Unfortunately he had to leave, then wasn't on last night, so I
couldn't get any further information. Does anyone know what he is
talking about? Obviously I'd be very happy if I didn't have to do the
install from the CDs.
- Prev by Date: Re: New to Warlocking
- Next by Date: Re: running WoW in a window mode
- Previous by thread: super mario 2
- Next by thread: Re: Download (I Think) Question