Re: Hacked again

"PV" <pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message >
I've been considering a suggestion that nobody be given access to the
guild
bank until they prove they have an authenticator. A large guild on our
server recently got hacked and a bank with a couple hundred thousand in
gold and probably at least as much in valuable mats and flasks went out
the
window. *
like corkscrews.

I hope they open the window first. that glass is expensive

thank you

Robert

/DND weight the anchor

  • Re: Anyone use this ...
    ... I see a bunch of addons that offer HTML ... I am trying to find a good Banker addon for my guild and this one is ... withdraw from the bank. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: "Blizzard" whispers lead to key logger
    ... you have an authenticator in fact it is in our guild application your ... are give bank access are required to register on the website their photos ... One former guildie had his account hacked three times ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: My Solution to the Logistics of Banking and Auctions
    ... Nice to be able to have a bank. ... Auction Houses are linked per side, so that all the 3 Alliance Auction Houses form a "pool". ... Each guild could have a guild house, and the ability to open "trade stalls" and then purchase NPC vendors, each NPC vendor starting out with the ability to purchase and sell items from a small category. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Beggars - but for runs, not money.
    ... then solo LIKE I DID when i couldnt get a team for RFC ... into a guild...any guild. ... the bank he /gquit on his own. ... acts on a trial baises first before giving limited bank access. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: "Blizzard" whispers lead to key logger
    ... you have an authenticator in fact it is in our guild application your ... are give bank access are required to register on the website their photos ... One former guildie had his account hacked three times in just a couple months. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)