Re: Quick reply to those who duel

In article
<0aa57bc3-9c88-45ee-ba74-2ebbae198f71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Will in New Haven <bill.reich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Isn't that pretty much true of everything "here." I took a free look
around WoW and I figured I would read this newsgroup and let the
people here convince me that I was wrong. But the game is truly
uninteresting, unexiting and unchallenging. Why people prefer it to
face to face roleplaying is beyond me.

I won't say that I prefer WoW to D&D (or any other RPG), but it can be
more accessible. I don't have to commit 3-6 hours if I don't want to, or
even get out of my PJs. Nobody has to take the time to design the
adventure.

I find WoW to complement pencil and paper games, rather than replace
them. There's a group I play WoW with on Fridays and D&D on Sundays,
because each game offers something different.

--
Joe Claffey | "In the end, everything is a gag."
indianajoe3@xxxxxxxxxxx | - Charlie Chaplin