Re: server change
- From: the_old_man@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:12:35 -0700
On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:02:12 +0100, Steve Kaye
On Tue, 12 May 2009 20:52:18 +0200, evanmac69@xxxxxxxxx (EvanMac)
John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In <1izm2vb.whpnpfaxo831N%evanmac69@xxxxxxxxx> evanmac69@xxxxxxxxx(EvanMac) writes:
Horde, Nagrand is PvEI ever been on Nagrand EU, but it seems too low population whith anyHorde or Alliance? And is Nagrand a PVP or PVE server?
consequence related; so me and a friend of mine are thnking about
changing server to find more people, more guilds, more pugs, more and
Curiosity can I in California get on a EU server. Not planning on it
but hey why not.
You can but you can't switch to an EU server as far as I know so you'd
need to start again.
You'd need to buy a European WoW* and set up a new account on
* I think that you could buy a US WoW and edit some files or other but
it would be easier to just get a European WoW.
So I would have to have another account then. Intresting
- Prev by Date: Re: server change
- Next by Date: Re: Making money with the AH?
- Previous by thread: Re: server change
- Next by thread: Re: server change