Re: Best build(s) for School of Hard Knocks?

On May 1, 6:38 pm, cryptoguy <treifam...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But I can't see Blizzard nerfing this at this point (though they have
nerfed another achievement quest, 'Daily Chores').

They nerfed it due to bugs - as otherwise it would be impossible on
many servers to get the achievement (the "every day for five
consecutive days" part was bugging).

--
Regards
Matt

  • Re: Sacred 2 - any reviews anywhere??
    ... Been a few patches, but still some bugs. ... Closed net has especially had some bugs (remote servers where ... they store your character info, so people can't hack their character ... From the U.S. to EU servers there is ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: The Golden Age of PC RPG
    ... I think this is exactly the freedom many people couldn't handle. ... players in those servers were more mature or because they could really ... "enforce" the rules on the outlaws, or make being an outlaw so hard and ... Bugs and exploites are especially bad in a MMO game. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: xlC 8.0 and AIX 5.3
    ... and also from AIX 5.1 OS to AIX 5.3 OS ... libraries that are linked to these servers, ... Your code has bugs, and changing the order of library loading makes ... In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: Fc =! production!!
    ... >>Even though I not much problem running my fc servers all people I have ... >>it based on facts like security holes, bugs and response, patches ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: BG suggestions for improvement
    ... not being ganked during non-consensual PvP. ... =A0The reason people pick ... PvE servers is so as not to miss that content. ... quest for the goblin Rezlak, who is near Orgrimmar, on ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)