Re: emalon voa25
- From: Kedge <Richard.Harvey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 00:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
On 16 Apr, 23:00, John Gordon <gor...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In <yHNFl.33$Ow4....@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Rob Wynne <d...@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
It can likely automatically raid-mark the one with the buff, I expect.
Ooh, good point. It marks players when they get various debuffs, so you
might be right.
It all depends on what's coming across the combat log, I expect.
Yeah, it would probably have to uniquely identify the specific add for
that to work.
(For fights where players get marked, such as Archimonde and Capernian, how
does DBM behave if a marked player has the same name as a pet?)
John Gordon A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gor...@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
-- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"
When the add is marked with the overcharge are they also healed to
- Prev by Date: Re: The speed of a Beastmaster Hunter
- Next by Date: Re: ANyone post official 3.1 patch notes?
- Previous by thread: Re: emalon voa25
- Next by thread: Re: emalon voa25