Re: Flying in Northrend

In <ldadney40tVzBADUnZ2dnUVZ_qPinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx (PV) writes:

Some flight paths really suck in Northrend. Dalaran to Sholzar suffers
horribly because of a gigantic detour around wintergrasp, when they could

When you hit level 76 or so, a quest opens up in Dalaran that sends you
to Sholazar to look for a downed pilot. The questgiver is the mage who
stands near the flight master at Krasus' Landing (the same guy who gets
the mustard dogs for the daily cooking quest.)

While this quest is in your log, you have access to a reusable,
near-instant port to Sholazar from Dalaran just by talking to the mage
questgiver. Very handy!

gordon@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears

  • Re: Question about Dalaran
    ... you can't get out of the city like everyone else as it's a quest to go ... the city at any level and use all the portals ... as a Mage, where do I get the dalaran portal? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Flying in Northrend
    ... near-instant port to Sholazar from Dalaran just by talking to the mage ... questgiver. ...  Very handy! ... Can you do the quest to unlock the ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: My Level 73 Mage Can Now Teleport to Dalaran
    ... Surprise! ... My 73 mage is in Star's Rest last night and gets this quest to attune ... End result - can now teleport to Dalaran. ... you take the quest, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: My Level 73 Mage Can Now Teleport to Dalaran
    ... Surprise! ... My 73 mage is in Star's Rest last night and gets this quest to attune ... End result - can now teleport to Dalaran. ... you take the quest, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Dalaran portal
    ... Agmar's Hammer for Horde, Star's ... You learn the portal as part of the quest reward. ... I got the portal to Dalaran and got the FP while I was there. ... my highest toon is only 72 atm, but I have at least 5 toons with their ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)