Re: Rested xp

Brian Westley <westley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's when you have to do daily battleground quests.

Ahhhhh. Ok, that makes sense. Interesting. Combat medic in the
battlegrounds. I like it.

The seasonal events can have some good XP too; the Midsummer
Fire Festival had two daily quests that got me levels on
both toons.

Yeah, I got major exp on my priest for the Trick or Treating at Hallow's
End.

Noor has listed every quest she's done on the blog (Reinisch's
quests aren't listed) and there are over 20 movies up of various
quests they've done at http://pacifistundeadpriest.blogspot.com

Nifty!

So any Alliance smith on The Venture Co realm who's a completist,
bring your gold, I'm planning to put up each one for 95G/300G
bid/buyout.

Um, I'm on the Venture Co(US) as Alliance. But what I'm looking for is a
couple of cooking recipes. :)

Oh, I can do those too. Both of my pacifists have Booty Bay alts
(Reinischbb on Venture Co) so it's easy to get most of the cross-
faction stuff up on the AH. What ones did you need?

I need these three:

Roasted Kodo (vendor in Mulgore)
Dig Rat Stew (quest reward)
Savory Deviate Delight (Zone drop in Barrens. I'm sick of trying to farm
it and would rather pay an absurd amount of gold for it.)

To be honest, I only strictly need any two of these.

If you can, tell some blacksmiths you know about the Barbaric
plan set coming up; I've been selling "flyers" about it in the
goblin AH by putting up letters mailed to myself and posting them
for 1 copper.

I will pass it on to my guildies.

Pryderi - 80 Hunter - The Venture Co

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

  • www.aforu.us,wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,wow accounts,world of warcraft gold
    ... World Of Warcraft Gold WOW Gold ... have a negative impact on game play. ... Ten World of Warcraft Gold Leveling Secrets ... Do quests - A lot of people seem to play the game thinking the best ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.moria)
  • Re: Profitability of outland instances compared to Azeroth
    ... All quests are cleared save for new BEM's (can't be ... And still no epic flyer. ... to forget a slacking resto shaman as my co-main tank healer, ... Making gold is not a problem. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 58.... now what?
    ... Outlands than in Azeroth. ... But you will also "use up" quests that would otherwise get you gold at 70, ... I find that herbalism is less of a money maker at 70 compared ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Blizz wants you to buy gold
    ... questionable spyware) on your system to watch your cookies and web sites ... unless they're totally hopeless at saving even a little gold. ... The netherwing have a lot of quests, ... AFTER you have the epic flyer. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 70, what now...
    ... until Lich King - I expected to still be able to earn XP on quests? ... Questing is simplest - you will now get enormous amounts for some quests (the XP you would have gotten is converted to gold). ... Arena PVP - same as battlegrounds, but being undergeared is even more of a disadvantage here. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)