Re: Are exotic Hunter pets actually better?
- From: Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:47:05 +0000
On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 04:12:13 -0600, Alphawolf <gnuthulhu@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:05:50 -0600, pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx (PV) wrote:
Alphawolf <gnuthulhu@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Great, now we just need a guaranteed way to crash the server...
Wait for a rolling restart or system maintenance, if you can be on at the
I've noticed on rolling restarts or other controlled shutdowns nothing
is refreshed. Very likely the state of the server is saved and
restored upon the resumption of the game world, so it comes back with
all the spawn timers as they were beforehand. Now, in a real crash
everything should reset because they don't know what the state was
Some things are refreshed, the books in Dalaran all respawn on a planned
restart. No idea about anything else but if I get to Dalaran immediately
after a restart all book spawns are up (sadly it's uusally the junk
placeholder ones not the actual ones for the acheivement but still!)
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)
Tairbh (80 Tauren Druid)
Eilnich (70 Blood Elf Warlock)
Buinne (70 Troll Shaman)
Balgair (70 Human Rogue)
Naomh (70 Draenei Priest)
Rosad (70 Human Warlock)
Sealgair (70 Dwarf Hunter)
- Prev by Date: Re: How would you use dual spec?
- Next by Date: Re: Funniest Quests
- Previous by thread: Re: Are exotic Hunter pets actually better?
- Next by thread: Re: Are exotic Hunter pets actually better?