Re: Favourite Daily

John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Just get a skyguard cloak or buy a few of the slowfall drinks. Don't
make a priest come along and babysit you.

No reason NOT to have a priest do that if you need training wheels. Priests
are generally begging for help on dailies anyway, so it's good that they
can return the favor.

The timing on this would be a little tricky though - the priest would have
to get off two levitates before hitting the ground. *
like corkscrews.

  • Ideas
    ... So far the witch is pressed to accompany some priest to an official ... Meanwhile she learns some things about the history of witches, ... reason to try to charm some priest into leaving priesthood (and the god ... I don't even know what the next viewpoint ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: The Foley Follies
    ... to me like the attorney was saying foley was molested by a priest and ... then "became" gay. ... the reason that it's a scandal is that it was commonly known on ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: *POLL* your favorite religious themed mystery authors
    ... celibacy and for requiring males as priests are all different, so there's no particular reason that eliminating one rule would eliminate the other two. ... the priest owned went to the church and not his heirs. ... I've also read that the belief was the priest would be ... was to serve God first and foremost, this rather defeated the purpose. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Fun With Portland Vegans
    ... They have good reason not to. ... They're nuts, just like you. ... There's that projection again. ... Why would I ask a priest? ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Resillence...
    ... Play pvp a lot with my rogue and I can immediatly tell when a priest isnt ... Does anyone know a holy priest doing as good as a disc priest? ... "I you're a healing priest in arena and you don't spec Disc you fail. ... Isn't dying in seconds reason enough? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)