Re: Leather or cloth for a Resto Druid ??
- From: pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx (PV)
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:55:45 -0600
"Shammy" <none@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Your life raiding? You think that raiders play more than others? Let's
resume a bit.. In an organised raiding guild you can come online 5 min
before the raid do the raid and log out, play 3-4 h in the raid and that's
it, you dont have to LFG, spend time with noobs, wait 2h for a tank/healer
For a casual raiding guild this is entirely correct, though I will note
that I will smack raiders silly who sign on 5 minutes before start unless
they logged out at the instance and arranged it in advance. Play that crap
in my raids, and you'll get replaced. Show up a half hour early, and be
ready on time without being summoned. There's also any time needed to farm
needed consumables. Not that it's much of a problem anymore with potion
On the other hand, some raiding guilds do stupid things like raid 30 hours
plus a week. Stay away from these people - they're uniformly asshats. *
* PV something like badgers--something like lizards--and something
- Prev by Date: Re: So I went ot Kara last night...
- Next by Date: Re: Leather or cloth for a Resto Druid ??
- Previous by thread: Re: Leather or cloth for a Resto Druid ??
- Next by thread: Re: Leather or cloth for a Resto Druid ??