Re: What's your favorite zone?

John Salerno <johnjsal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My vote goes for Un'Goro and Winterspring. I like their look and feel,
but also that they have a narrower level range for questing than a lot
of other zones.

Un'Goro is such an exotic breath of fresh air in the desert that is
Kalimdor, and of course Winterspring being on the same continent
provides a very different (but still distinct) feel also.

My favourite is definitely Feralas.

If it was a real place I'd love to visit it - it's so tranquil (well,
apart from the bear, wolves and ogres etc trying to kill you!).

In terms of gameplay atmosphere my vote is for Darkshire. I'ts really
spooky!

--
Zil, Level 70 NE Priest, Aman Shan're, Stormrage Europe

  • Re: Whats your favorite zone?
    ... but also that they have a narrower level range for questing than a lot ... of other zones. ... Un'Goro is such an exotic breath of fresh air in the desert that is ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: What are those big floating things outside IF and Stormwind?
    ... zones are lvl 60, so unless you are close to that level range, the event ... The invaders outside of the capitals are about level 10. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: What are those big floating things outside IF and Stormwind?
    ... zones are lvl 60, so unless you are close to that level range, the event ... The invaders outside of the capitals are about level 10. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Whats your favorite zone?
    ... but also that they have a narrower level range for questing than a lot ... of other zones. ... Un'Goro is such an exotic breath of fresh air in the desert that is ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Whats your favorite zone?
    ... but also that they have a narrower level range for questing than a lot ... Un'Goro is such an exotic breath of fresh air in the desert that is ... Sticking to zones, I'd say Stranglethorn Vale first, and Nagrand ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)