Re: What's your favorite zone?

John Salerno <johnjsal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My vote goes for Un'Goro and Winterspring. I like their look and feel,
but also that they have a narrower level range for questing than a lot
of other zones.

Un'Goro is such an exotic breath of fresh air in the desert that is
Kalimdor, and of course Winterspring being on the same continent
provides a very different (but still distinct) feel also.

My favourite is definitely Feralas.

If it was a real place I'd love to visit it - it's so tranquil (well,
apart from the bear, wolves and ogres etc trying to kill you!).

In terms of gameplay atmosphere my vote is for Darkshire. I'ts really
spooky!

--
Zil, Level 70 NE Priest, Aman Shan're, Stormrage Europe

.