Re: needing for alt

On Dec 3, 5:07 pm, Apoptygma <apopty...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 4, 8:40 am, "Monkeyboy" <seventh_mileMA...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, so i was in scholomance with my lvl 60 mage enchanter. It's my only
toon. We are just in the first room, and poof! drops the lifestealing
enchant recipe. I almost fall of my chair. While getting up, i see ''can i
need this for my alt'' in chat, and before i could type ''NO YOU F! CANT!'',
he needs it and wins the roll. I drop the usual "OMGWTFYOUIDIOT you cant
need stuff for your alts", and he tells me ''it's not my alt, it's my
main''. That went on for a while and in time i swallowed it and we moved on.

Was i wrong here? Is it okay to need loot for alts? Should i make several
alts with all profesions and armor proficiencies so i can need everything?

i don't think you need us or anyone to tell you he or she was being
greedy and quite possibly lying.

what? if you are on your alt you can't need recipe??? I don't seem
to get the reason why?

  • Re: needing for alt
    ... enchant recipe. ... Is it okay to need loot for alts? ... I agree i's pretty lame to roll need for a char that's not actually ... but to put it in perspective Lifestealing is not the 800-900g ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: needing for alt
    ... We are just in the first room, and poof! ... drops the lifestealing ... enchant recipe. ... Is it okay to need loot for alts? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: needing for alt
    ... We are just in the first room, and poof! ... drops the lifestealing ... enchant recipe. ... Is it okay to need loot for alts? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: needing for alt
    ... Is it okay to need loot for alts? ... you oly need stuff for the char you are playing on ... if you want a to need for an alt, you discuss it with the poeple you are ... besides, lifestealing sucks now ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • needing for alt
    ... so i was in scholomance with my lvl 60 mage enchanter. ... We are just in the first room, and poof! ... I drop the usual "OMGWTFYOUIDIOT you cant need stuff for your alts", and he tells me ''it's not my alt, it's my main''. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)