Re: How to Improve in PvP Play

On 4 déc, 00:43, Babe Bridou <babebri...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3 déc, 19:06, neithskye <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDS...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

AKA, Why do I suck so much?
<snip>
I have one green left (Oshu-gun Relic trinket), five blues (Crystal
Pulse shield, Blessed Book of Nagrand relic, Khorium pants and belt,
and the Medallion of the Horde). The other 11 items are epic PvP gear
(4/5 pieces of the S1 Gladiator's Aegis, Veteran's gear, Gladiator's
Gavel). So it's not my gear; it's me. I just suck. :-)

Naah... now that you're past the gear gap issue, it's a matter of
finding out what makes your opponent "tick". PVP in WoW is made of 25%
gear, 25% theory, 25% execution and 25% mind games.

I mentioned many things about rogues there, but the same thing goes
for every class except maybe warriors who have approximately zero
useful defensive moves in PVP. Simply put, you need to kill them
before they kill you. Nuke them every time you get the chance and stay
away from the dreaded 20% health range. Their health needs to go down
faster than yours.

  • Re: Combat rogue thinking of respec
    ... It does respectable damage in PvE if you're in a group ... DPS to actually kill healers! ... splash out the honor for the pvp swords. ... Not sure how your gear compared but my resto druid with less than top ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Looking for advice on BGs, Honor, and PvP
    ... the best BG pvp gear he can. ... sure PvP gear will help Vam in Kara? ... Paladin does due to things like Counterspell, Kick, etc. ... If another healing class sees I'm ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Resto PvP druid :)
    ... Yesterday I decided that I will try a resto pvp spec on my druid for the ... I had some resto gear but it was all pve gear with 0 resillence ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Why Arena Fights Usually Stink
    ... I can switch to s1 gear on my rogue and do fairly similar in terms ... outgeared by pvp gear. ... think that the top arena druids and rogues aren't kitted out in all S4 ... rating was only based on player ability. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Legendary quests after the 6K valor...
    ... saw, I recommend 2+ healers, and classes with battle rez, to rez one of them or the tank should they get killed. ... have to get myself a set of PvP gear and give it another go. ... 450 PvP gear I can make will be adequate to run it. ... There are 4 colored orbs in each corner. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)