Re: Curse of Exhaustion
- From: pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx (PV)
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:47:43 -0000
Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I'm curious, do you group with other warlocks/shadowpriests much? If not,
why do you use CoS instead of CoA? I'm not a warlock expert but from what
I've looked at, CoS appears to only be better than CoA if there's more than
one person who will benefit from it, otherwise CoA does more damage.
It's debatable, especially on trash since as you say they rarely if ever
last long enough for the meaty part of CoA to kick in. CoS is also nice if
you have arcane mages with you, something that's become very popular in
raiding builds these days.
My general rule is if I have a shadow priest, warlock or arcane mage in the
group, I use CoS. If there's lots of elemental damagers (shamans, mages), I
use CoE. Otherwise, I use agony. *
* PV something like badgers--something like lizards--and something
- Prev by Date: Re: Pet training points and levelling.
- Next by Date: Re: got my game today
- Previous by thread: Re: Curse of Exhaustion
- Next by thread: Re: Curse of Exhaustion