Re: You know you're playing too much WoW when....
- From: "Ken from Chicago" <kwicker1b_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:09:18 -0500
"John Salerno" <johnjsal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Peter T. wrote:
udviste en rettidig omhu og skrev:
So what's your best WoW inspirated real-life obsession moment?
Female nightelfs jumps slightly when they stand still. I have done that
as well a few times while waiting for the bus. :|
Ooh, this is easy for me! I've never done anything like this before and
I've been playing WoW for almost a year, but one day I was walking down
the street and I heard something behind me and I instinctively wanted to
press my "Look Behind" key to see what it was without turning around. It
was a really strange feeling. :)
-- Ken from Chicago
- Prev by Date: Re: Swimming...
- Next by Date: Re: Things every Tankadin thinks every non-Tankadin should know
- Previous by thread: Re: You know you're playing too much WoW when....
- Next by thread: Re: You know you're playing too much WoW when....